Welcome to FuzApp.
FuzApp is a remarkable platform that allows you to share multimedia content quickly and have fun. Just take a snapshot, download a photo / video / file, add a comment if you wish and share it in your virtual window accessible to other users if you are nearby through what is called : Vitual windows.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide directly to us:
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register to create a FuzApp account;
• The information you provide us to create your user profile (including your name, first name, photo, phone number, and links to your accounts on other social networks); these data allow us to help users find themselves on FuzApp based on where you are;
• User Content (photos, comments, and other materials) that you post on your virtual storefront.
• Communications between FuzApp and yourself. This may be e-mails from us in connection with (account verification, changes and updates of the functionalities of the service, technical and security notices, etc.). Please note that you can not refuse to receive such messages.
Find virtual showcases on FuzApp:
• If you want, you can use the Showcases feature of nearby individuals and professionals to find other physical or legal persons with a FuzApp account, through proximity, third-party social networking sites, or through a search. among usernames on FuzApp. But also based on where you are, we locate you to be able to create a list of promotional offers around you, as well as a list of individual users around you.
• If you choose to search virtual storefronts using your device’s contact list, FuzApp will access your location to determine if nearby people are using FuzApp.
• If you choose to search for virtual shop windows through their category or usernames on FuzApp, simply filter your search on “The FuzApp card” you are interested in and we search our FuzApp card.
Cookies and similar technologies:
• We may require advertisers or other partners to serve advertisements or services on your devices by exploiting cookies or similar technologies that we or those third parties have placed.
• When you use a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone, to access our service, we can access one or more “device identifiers”, collect them, control them, store them on your device, or store them remotely. . Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures that are stored on, or associated with, your mobile device and that uniquely identify it. A device identifier can consist of stored data about the device’s hardware characteristics, operating system, and various software, as well as information sent to the device by FuzApp.
• Device IDs may disclose to FuzApp or its third-party partners information about how you browse and use the service, and may help FuzApp or others provide customized reports, advertising, and content. Some FuzApp settings may not work correctly if the use or availability of device identifiers is hindered or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data associated with User Content. For example, they describe how a User Content was collected and formatted, when and by whom.
• People who use the Service may add or have metadata added to their User Content, including hashtags (for posting keywords when publishing a photo, for example), geographic tags (to indicate their location in a photo), comments or other data. Other People who use the Service can more easily search your User Content, which is more interactive. If you geographically mark your photos using third-party APIs, your latitude and longitude are saved with the photo and allow you to search (for example, through a location or map feature) if you make your photos public, respecting your privacy settings.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• help you to effectively access your personal data after your connection;
• remember your personal data so that you do not have to re-enter them during your visit or during your next visits to the Service;
• provide you and others with personalized content and information, which may include online advertising and other forms of marketing;
• ensure, improve, test and control the effectiveness of our Service;
• develop and test new products and features;
• monitor different indicators (including total number of visitors, attendance and demographic patterns);
• diagnose or solve technical problems;
• Automatically update the FuzApp application on your device.
• FuzApp or other Persons using the Service may organize contests, special offers, and other special events and activities (the “Events”) on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the metadata (hashtags or geographic tags) associated with it.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties outside FuzApp (or to the group of companies of which FuzApp is a party) without your consent, unless otherwise stated in this Policy. Third parties with whom we may share your personal data:
• We may share your User Content and your personal data (including, but not limited to, cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and usage data) with companies that legally do part of the same group of companies as FuzApp or who join this group (the “Subsidiaries”). Affiliates may use this data to help provide, understand and improve the Service (including providing analytics) and their own services (for example, by providing you with an enriched and more relevant experience). Affiliates must, however, respect your choices regarding who can view your photos.
• We may also share your personal information, as well as information such as location data, cookies, log files and device identifiers, with third-party organizations (the “Service Providers”) to provide you with the Service. Our Service Providers will have access to your personal data as is reasonably necessary to provide you with the Service in accordance with reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may delete certain data that allows you to identify and share anonymous data with other parties. We will also be able to combine some data with others so that they can no longer be associated with you, and share that aggregated data.
Third parties with whom you can choose to share your User Content:
• Any information or content (User Content or otherwise) that you voluntarily disclose for publication on the virtual storefront made available to you becomes available to the public and is subject to the applicable privacy settings you have set. To change your privacy settings on the virtual storefront, you must change your profile settings. Once you have shared your User Content or made it public, it can be shared again by others.
• If you delete information you have posted on the Service, their copies may remain visible, either in the archived and cached pages of the Service, or if other People using the Service or third parties using the FuzApp API copied or saved.
Scenario in case of change of ownership:
Response to judicial requests and prevention of any risk of damage:
• We will be able to access, store and share your personal information in response to a legal request (search warrant, court order or otherwise) if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal claims from jurisdictions outside the United States, where we have every reason to believe that the answer is required by the law of that jurisdiction, that it applies to persons who use the service and which depend on this jurisdiction and that it complies with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, retain and disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to detect and prevent fraud or other unlawful activity, to protect your interests, ours or those of others, and to prevent imminent personal injury. We will be able to access, process and store your personal data for a prolonged period of time in order to respond to a court motion, government inquiry or investigation regarding the possible violation of our terms or policies, or to prevent any damage.
4. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Storage and treatment:
• Personal data collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Morocco, France or any other country in which FuzApp, its Subsidiaries and Service Providers are based.
• FuzApp, its Subsidiaries and Service Providers may transfer information about you, including your personal data, abroad and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you reside in the European Union or in another region whose laws on the collection and use of data differ from those of the United States, please note that we may transfer information, including personal data, to a country or a jurisdiction whose data protection laws differ from those of your jurisdiction.
• We take reasonable safeguards to ensure the security of the information collected through the Service and to verify the identity of the users (including using a unique password system) before granting them access to their account. However, FuzApp can not ensure the security of the data you transmit to us or guarantee the protection of information published on the Service against access, disclosure, modification and destruction.
• We seek your help for this. You are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of your unique password and account information, as well as
controlling access to e-mail between yourself and FuzApp at all times. Your
privacy settings may also be affected by changes that the social networking
services you connect to FuzApp bring to their services. We are not responsible
for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of other organizations.
5. YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Account Information and Profile / Privacy Settings:
• You can update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• To stop receiving e-mails from us, simply click on the unsubscribe link included in each message. As noted above, you may not decline service-related communications (account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, Service feature changes and updates, technical and security notices, etc.). ).
• Learn more about checking or changing your account information.
Shelf life of your User Content:
• After the termination or deactivation of your account, FuzApp, its Subsidiaries or Service Providers may retain certain data (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for the purpose of backup, archive or audit.
6. PROTECTION OF THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
FuzApp does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about people under the age of 13. Children under 13 years old are not allowed to use FuzApp. FuzApp and its contents are not intended for children under 13 years. If we learn to have collected such personal data from a child under the age of 13 without the consent of his / her parents, we will delete this information as soon as possible. If you think we may have information about a child under 13 or from a child under 13, contact us.
7. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. REPORT THE DEATH OF A USER
In case of death of a person who uses FuzApp, contact us. In such a situation, we usually communicate by e-mail. If we need additional information, we will contact you at the e-mail address indicated in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US